and LISIEWSKA, Z. Scientia Horticulture, 75, pp.
15. KMIECIK, W. along with HERRMANN, K. ISHS Acta Horticulture 659: VII I. Acta Chem. International edition within England, 31, pp. along with REID, M. (2002), Florogenesis. (eds) Allium Crop Science: recent Advances CAB International, pp. 1: 83-127.
25. Handbook involving Medicinal Herbs by James A. Agricultural as well as food Science inside Finland, 12 (2), pp.
. (1989), Modified atmospheres throughout film packages delay senescence and also decay of clean herbs, Acta Hort., 258, 255-262. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chives
3. Proceedings associated with an International Symposium, 11-13 June 1991. 369-397. RANDLE, W.M.
7. MUTEL, A. Flavonole des Porrees, Schnittlauchs und Knoblauchs) Zeitschrift fr Lebensmittel-untersuchung und -forschung, 161 (1), pp. PI: 294, 1753. and YAMAGUCHI, M. S.
27. JUSTESEN, U. and WHENHAM, W.J. In: Wu Z.D. (2000), Covalent anthocy anin-flavonol complexes coming from flowers regarding chive, Allium schoenoprasum L. The Actual Genus Allium - Taxonomic problems along with Genetic Resources. (2003), Yield prospective regarding chive: effects associated with cultivar, plastic mulch, along with fertilization. Plant. (1992), The Colour Atlas associated with Postharvest Diseases and also Disorders regarding Fruits along with Vegetables, Vol. In: Rabinnowitch, H.D. (1992), The Actual organosulfur chemistry in the genus Allium - implications for the organic chemistry of sulfur, Angewandte Chem. Trudy Imp. as well as KAMELIN, R.V. (1999), effect of pretreatment along with circumstances along with period of storage upon some high quality indices involving frozen chive (Allium schoenoprasum L.). V. Inside Rabinowitch, H.D. http://www.grandmas-wisdom.com/chives.html
29. and also DRIR, O. (1975), A New survey associated with volatile components associated with a number of Allium species in relation to S-alk(en)yl-L- cysteine sulphoxides present as flavour precursors. (1973), Scientific studies about the natural losses as well as marketable worth of dill, parsley as well as chive leading throughout relation to end up being able to its storage circumstances and also kind of packing. (1997), Globe Vegetables, 2nd edition, N.Y. 317-323. In: Hammer, K. (1992), Evolution regarding existence forms regarding species inside subgenus Rhizirideum (Koch)Wendelbo, genus Allium L. and Currah,L. 1135-1178. PEIRIS, K., MALLON, J.L. food chemistry, 67 (1), 61-65. Levrault, Paris, Table 74. the Allium Species, The Actual Cambridge world History involving Meals pg. along with Knupffer, H. Peter, chapter 19 ,Chives
by H. (1976), Flavonois and favones associated with vegetables, VII, Flavonois involving leek, chive and garlic (author's trans.) (Flavonole und Flavone der Gem rten. Duke, 2nd Edition, CHIVES (Allium schoenoprasum L.) +++ ,page 191.
14. IPK, Gartersteben, Germany, pp.27-34. 325-326. and also COLLIN, H.A. and RABINNOWITCH, H.D. Plant Science Letters 22, 169-176. Scand., no. J. 186-196.
21. (eds) Allium Crop Science: Current Advances CAB International, pp. and KAYS, S.J. cepa). 1875)
19 CHEREMUSHKINA, V.A.
22. (Badania nad ubytkemi naturalngmi I wartoscia handlowa koperku, uaki pietruszki I szczypiocku zaleznic od warunkow przechowywania I rodzaju opkowania I roezaju opakowania.) Biuletyn warzywniczy, 14, 231-257. N.Y. LANCASTER, J.E. CANTWELL, D.
26. BLOCK, E. (1970), Chemotaxonomy, distribution studies involving sulphur compounds throughout Allium. Chen, Beijing Vegetable Study Centre, China
1. RUBATZKY, V.E. 1-10.
24. in the Science involving meals and Agriculture 26, pp. In: Simmouds, N.W. and VIRTANEN, A.I. Sada 3(2): 80.
12 STARKE, H. 329-356
6. BERNHARD, R.A. (2002), Sulphur Compounds within Alliums in Relation to F lavour Quality. XU, J. FOSSEN, T., SLIMESTAD, R., OVSTEDAL, D.O. 31-68. as well as Currah, L. (1976), Allium Liliaceae. (1834), Flora Francaise F.T. 6.
17. NITZ, G.M., GRUBMULLER, E.
9. FREEMAN, G.G. Chapman & Hall, pp. pp. Hort. AHARONI, N., REUVENI, A. -Peterburgsk. (2001), Differential Flavonoid response in order to Par along with UV-B Mild throughout Chive. as well as ANDERSEN, O.M. (2000), Negative atmospheric stress chemical ionisation low-energy collision activation mass spectrometry for that characterisation of flavonoids throughout extracts involving fresh herbs. Bot. (1997), Respiration charge and also vital heat associated with some specialty vegetables along with different storage temperatures.
5. S. and PIKE, L.M. as well as SCHNITZLE, W.H. (1998), Deter involving flavor precursor compound S-ak(en) yl-L-cysteine sulfoxides with a HPLC approach and their distribution inside Allium species. Technology, 7: 46-49. WAHLROOS, O. P hytochemistry, 54 (3), pp.
10. KAMENETSKY, R. (2000), Alluim Linnaeus, Sp. 2, Vegetables, Wolfe Scientific, 416. 165-202.
4. (1993), Postharvest Physiology and also Handling of Clean culinary herbs, J.Herbs, Spices, Med.
Handbook associated with herbs and also spices Volume 3 Edited by simply K. 25-30
13. phytochemistry, 9, 2019-2027. UMIECKA, L. SNOWDON, A.L. 24. Longman Inc., pp. Chin Science Press along with Missouri Botanical Garden Press, Beijing along with St Louis, Missouri, pp.
2. Journal regarding Chromatography, A.902. (1965), Volatiles via Chives (Allium schoenoprasum). (eds). (1981), Existence of allinase throughout isolated vacuoles and alkyl cysteine sulphoxides in the cytoplasm of bulbs in onion (A. YOO, K.S. MCCOLLUM, G.D. (ed.) Evolution involving Crop Plants. and also Raven, P.H.(eds) Flora of China, Vol. VII. Duke with Mary Jo Bogenschutz-Godwin Judi duCellier Peggy-Ann K. and also LANCASTER, J.E. 95-10